Friday, September 10, 2010

Control Issues vs. Methodology

From: Howell, Emily
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 11:23

Subject: Control Issues vs. Methodology

Hey guys,

I’m writing a quick email just to update everyone.  My appointment with the Oncologist today was unfortunately postponed until next Thursday.  The reason given for the delay was that the pathology report was not all back yet.  They thought it would be.  They are waiting on the results of the hormone receptors.  They need this information before making a full plan of action.  This should be to the Doctor by Monday, but the doctor is out until Wednesday, so the appointment is now scheduled for Thursday 8:00 a.m. next week.  I’m sure you can all imagine how I reacted when the poor (stupid) girl who had called me, asked me if I was OK with that.  Rest assured that I did make this girl come to near tears.

Then, after a few tears of my own,  I succumbed to the method.

But….I am still driving this train, damn it.    I will show up to that fucking appointment on Thursday.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment