Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

 "Running the marathon is the best wasy I know to fight this disease."
Fred Lebow, co-founder, NYCmarathon.

I don't know if it was the Vicodin induced confusion, a deep seeded inability to completely "let go" of the road running, or my innate insanity, but I've decided to run the ING New York City Marathon on November 4th, 2012 (yes that IS in 6 months) in order to celebrate the completion of a challenging 2 years of cancer treatment, and to raise money for Cancer Research. 

Please follow the Link below to my personal  Donation site, read my story, and Donate.

http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR/FredsTeamEvents/Freds_Team?px=2099537&pg=personal&fr_id=1730


Fred Lebow Memorial Statue Central Park New York


Also, PLEASE forward the above link to my donation site or the link to ballotable records to anyone, including Facebook Friends.  Thank you very much !

Emily

1 comment: